Select nights of the year the Country Pumpkins Corn Maze comes alive with ghosts, vampires, grim reapers, the walking dead… Find your way through the ten acre corn maze in the dark of night. As you work your way through the dark maze, you will cross paths with haunted scenes, scary props and live actors. There may even be a villain or two with chainsaws looking for unsuspecting victims. How Brave are You? Bring a small flashlight to guide your way. Cash only.
Closed on Halloween
7p.m. -10 p.m. (line closes at 10 p.m.)
$15 per person; CASH ONLY
Not for children under 10 years old.
No costumes, Halloween masks or face paint allowed (PPE is OK)
Haunted Maze Tips and Hints
- The maze path is packed soil. It is best to wear closed toed shoes like tennis shoes or hiking boots. We do not recommend flip flops, sandals or high heels.
- Be aware that the maze can get muddy if we get any rain. Therefore, you will get muddy. Dress appropriately.
- The haunters will point you in the direction of the exit path. Believe them; they help keep the traffic flowing.
- If you need assistance at any time, please let a haunter know and they will help you.
- We highly recommend bringing a small flashlight to use when entering the maze after dark. Cell phones and the moonlight are not enough to see the path. We have flashlights available for purchase at the ticket booth if you forget to bring one.